United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
$12,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates!!!
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Under the direction of the Technical Leadership team, the Automation/Controls Engineer will provide leadership in all areas involving electrical engineering, provide troubleshooting expertise to all areas of the facility, and verify adherence to local, state and federal codes. Areas responsibility include but are not limited to Automation & Control System Design, Batch Process Control, Safety Systems, and a diverse set of Manufacturing Equipment.
- Serve as a key contributor to the strategic planning, evaluation, organization, and implementation of electrical and automation related projects and initiatives.
- Will also direct design and programming of control systems for new and existing systems.
- Defines scope of electrical engineering projects and services and serves as the SME on all projects.
- Responsible for electrical engineering projects from the design phase through installation, implementation, start-up and optimization.
- Owns the plant electrical distribution infrastructure maintenance, compliance and strategy
- Serves as the highest level escalation of electrical/controls troubleshooting in the site
- Works with Contractors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering (or other pertinent engineering discipline).
- 5 years minimum Engineering experience is desirable. Work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Versatility in process and packaging components
- Fluent in software development, writing scripting code. Familiar with IT infrastructure, process design, S88 phase model process
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.