United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Electronic Technician - Night Shift - $12K Sign On Bonus
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Electronic Technician acts as a technical resource to our teams to ensure they have the proper support needed to perform their daily tasks. The individual selected for this role will be assigned to a 12-hour night shift schedule.
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and optimize equipment performance with technological improvements
- Lead and support key project activities including new machine installations and packaging lines
- Enhance GUI interfaces for operations and maintenance personnel
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and processes
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Advancement in ISA certification
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, ISA certification or commensurate work experience in the industrial automation industry
- Experience in troubleshooting and programming Rockwell automation systems including Allen Bradley PLCs, GUIs and network-based topologies
- Knowledge of manufacturing/processing/packaging equipment (logic controllers, VFDs, motor specifications, vision systems)
- 3 to 5 years of current or recent experience in a technical support or engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, VBasic, PLCs, AutoCAD
- Willing to work weekend overtime shifts including paid on-call responsibilities
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures including Arc Flash safety protocols
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.