Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Internship in Corporate Digital Communications
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Steer a digital communication project and assist for a variety of digital projects
- Support the ongoing rollout of a new intranet concept
- Consult units and coordinate the migration of intranet sites to SharePoint
- Be fully integrated and get an insight into all the different topics in our digital communications team
- Student who successfully passed first semesters of economics, humanities or social sciences - related studies (media and communication studies etc.)
- Practical experience in the areas of digital communications or social media
- Very good language skills in English (German language skills and international experience advantageous)
- Firm knowledge MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel and basic sharepoint skills
- Experience with content management tools and in the field of data analytics are advantageous
- Team-oriented person who presents initiative and flexibility
- Capability to inspire people and do conceptual work