Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
Facility Electrician – 2 year fixed term Contract
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide electrical technical support in a chemical FMCG and industrial products environment.
- Execute reactive and planned works in accordance with a safe system of work
- Support the development of safe systems of workings
- Provide detailed feedback on issue resolution as required
- Provide facility systems support as directed.
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Demonstrable electrical experience gained from Chemical, Pharma, Food or related industry sector
Electrical trades qualification
- Knowledge of ATEX regulations and environment would be an advantage
- Experience of working with processes involving chemicals and hazardous substances
- Production oriented with a proactive approach to safety requirements
- Understands the requirements of managing task related risk
- Works well within a technical team
- Excellent communication skills to engage others in problem solving