SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Sales Coordinator (Contract)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To focus on sales support function such as creating sales report
- Contract management and administration (Non-Disclosure Agreement, Sales Agreements, Rebate / Pricing Agreements)
- Provide / Check info for sales team
- Admin duties such as meeting preparation etc.
- Travel and expenses approval
- Provide support to Quality Management and Sample Management
- Provide support to process / procedure in systems
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Possess at least 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Proactive and a team player
- Experience in SAP
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel (pivot table, functions etc)
- Data analysis experience would be an additional plus