PHL, Makati, Integrated Business Solutions
Consumer Service Team Lead
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supervise, guide, and develop employees in one's area of responsibility
- Act as Point Person/ Subject Matter Expert in assisting escalation calls, special cases, and ad hoc requests from stakeholders; Resolving issues/inquiries from consumers
- Hire, train, and prepare representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products
- Generate, prepare, analyze, and present performance reports to team and management in providing sound and timely decisions
- Create solutions, design mitigation plans, identify potential risk, implement quality assurance procedures and service recovery efforts to manage customer expectations
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement continuous improvement initiatives and handle other related duties that may be assigned by superior
- Perform Workforce Management and Queue Monitoring
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Customer Service or Consumer Service (both voice and non-voice account) from a Shared Service Center/ BPO Industry; With at least two (2) years’ experience in direct People Management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency is required (including creation of reports and analysis of data); VBA and Macros is highly preferred
- Knowledge in the latest data analytics and reporting software is an advantage (e.g. Power BI, MS Access, Tableau)
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, ability to present to high level management and business partners, and good stakeholder management skills
- With the ability to demonstrate leadership, do multi-tasking, and meet critical deadlines
- Amenable to work on a full night shift schedule (11PM to 8AM PHT)