Netherlands, Amsterdam, Controlling and Development
Global Supply Chain Controlling Internship
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student, or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Analyze & report financial KPIs for purchasing price development and material cost development as well as tracking of saving initiatives in the area of raw materials, packaging, contract manufacturing, and traded goods
- Analyzing & conceptualizing while accompanying cross-functional projects from idea to implementation stage, especially in the area of further digitalizing tools, systems and processes
- Support the team in preparing presentations for Top Management Steering Committee
- Assist the team with ad-hoc analysis and support by providing formatted reports
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in different corporate functions and business units
- Work in a dynamic, international team in Henkel’s global supply chain headquarters
- Preferably Master student in Supply Chain, Business or Economics
- Practical experience (internship), preferably in the FMCG or Chemical industry
- The ability to work independently & well-structured
- A proactive way of working, flexibility & enthusiasm
- Very good communication skills and proficiency in English
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office (Mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong passion for numbers and data
- Available for 6 months full time as of July 01, 2021
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub