Russia, Moscow, Purchasing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Execute operational standard processes with the target to enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply
- Ensure supply continuity and manage all critical shortages and FM’s avoiding out of stocks and impact on NES
- Optimize (together with SC) the e2e value chain demand-to-supply to improve supplier service and quality level, and raws/packs inventory
- Collaborate with the regional stakeholders (SC, CT, R&D)
- Higher education
- Work experience in purchasing at least 1 year (FMCG is a preference)
- Certification and customs clearance – understanding of the process
- Experience of leading projects is a preference
- Proficiency in English
- SAP & office applications – confident user
- Good time-management skills and self-organization
- Negotiation skills and strong influencing skills
- Ability to work in teams locally and spread over many geographies