Laundry & Home Care Brand Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop brand strategy and brand plan in long term and short term including volume, profit and share projection etc.
- Plan and execute overall brand experience based on strategic brand plan
- Handle operation in detail for new product launch via collaborating internal and external stakeholders
- Study market opportunities, competition, brand portfolio and margin analysis for driving brand roadmap
- Share and deliver objective for global and local project management, especially regarding innovation and re-launch
- Responsible for 360 activation development and media planning and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial Discipline or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of four years experience in FMCG marketing is required
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Korean is preferred