Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Engineer - Automotive Electronics (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Application and curing of adhesives and sealants on display modules for the automotive sector
- Performing of analysis with rheometer and UV/VIS spectrometer
- Processing of customer projects in the laboratory (application and curing of adhesives and sealants)
- Evaluation and summary of the results as a project report
- Technical support and problem solving at customer site
- Implementation of specialist training for internal and external customers
- Active participation in work safety measures in the laboratory; Implementation of the 5S concept
- Completed studies (Diploma or Master) in Chemistry, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of automation and programming
- Experience with CAD and MS Office programs
- Fluent English language skills