China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Supply Chain Analyst – Big Data
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Maintain the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, data naming conventions, data storage etc.
- Maintain and develop Database, Data Warehouse and BI solutions.
- Maintain and Implement data migration from different source system.
- Enforce data governance and standards
- Understand and work with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports analytical needs.
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose solution to resolve or shorten the gap.
- Bachelor's degree in in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering related disciplines.
- 1~3 years working experience focus on data architecture area.
- Essential knowledge and experiences in Data model, data flow, master data management and meta data management design & implementation
- Experience in designing and implementing large databases / data warehouses
- Experience in T-SQL/ Database Queries development
- Experience in ETL/database development, using ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS or SQL programming
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Possess passion and ability to learn new technologies