United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Process Engineer will drive the creation, implementation, and improvement of manufacturing processes, production equipment, products, and related business systems at Henkel’s Bay Point, CA aerospace adhesives manufacturing facility.
- Employs lean manufacturing practices to improve the safety of manufacturing operations, reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and reduce cycle times. Implements process control improvements to reduce product variability.
- Supports new product development activities and teams, generating new products and processes that are fully capable of meeting all customer and internal requirements.
- Identifies present and future capital needs to support new products and processes, improve process capability and reliability, reduce direct and indirect labor, reduce cycle time, improve product quality, and improve health, safety, and environmental elements.
- Evaluate, investigate, execute root cause analysis and corrective action on non-conforming materials.
Generate and modify Bills of Material (BOMs), Routings, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing Instructions (MIs), Packaging Instructions (PIs) and related documentation to support production and packaging of Henkel Aerospace products.
- Provides technical assistance on problems relating to maintenance and operation of equipment and facilities.
- BS Degree in Chemical, Materials, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 1+ years (internships included) of engineering experience is required.
- Strong communication/presentation skills and the ability to tailor message to the audience.
- Aptitude to work with customers to understand and react to their requirements.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and the fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.