HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Converting the order proposals as purchase orders and sending it to the suppliers after making the requirements calculation based on received plan as well as future forecasts
- Ensure the materials required to manufacture the finished products are available on time.
- Maintaining, updating and tracking the Order vs receipt files and following with the suppliers for the backlog orders if any.
- Communicating the call offs to the suppliers based on the requirements and follow up.
- Collecting and checking the documents for the imported chemicals and packing materials and communicating and follow up with the suppliers for the missing data or documents
- Managing the imported shipments of RM/PM/FG to clear them from customs and get them to warehouse on time to avoid demurrages
- Monitoring the arrangement and housekeeping of the warehouses.
- Taking over the responsibility of stores supervisor during his vacations and also after his shift timings
- Responsible for clearing the invoices on time
- Control phase in phase out of new/old Raw and Pack materials
- Degree in Procurement / Engineering or equivalent certifications
- 4 - 5years procurement experience, ideally within FMCG
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP