United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Production Supervisor - Second Shift-sign on bonus $2500
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Excellent benefits including Day One Medical, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Bonus Opportunities and much more!
Sign-on bonus from April 1st through July 1st, 2021:
$1000 to be paid after the candidate completes 1 month
$1500 to be paid after the candidate completes 90 days
Referral bonus for Oak Creek WI from April 1st through July 1st, 2021:
$1500 to be paid after the candidate completes 1 month
- Manages all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Troubleshooting and problem solving where and when a problem may arise. Transitions shifts and resolves production concerns by coordinating closely with other supervisors and managers at the facility.
- Review and revise production schedules to ensure materials are on-hand, and work instructions are correct. Gather the planned and actual numbers for production daily and report it on the daily report of operations (DRO).
- Support plant initiatives such as safety, environmental, quality, 5S and SAP.
- Directs all related personnel actions, including final selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, and safety issues. Supports company culture and mission.
- Directs special projects and problem solving as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Chemical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multi-task, organize/prioritize and handle competing deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.