United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Prism - Industrial & Process Engineering Track
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drives the technology analysis within investment projects to determine size, type and automation within the process
- Defines best practice for Process Engineering technologies, prepares a prioritized roadmap (with reg. mgmt) for gap closure to best class
- Ensures best in class Process Engineering standards are implemented for new projects keeping in mind economic viability
- Does technical sign-off of network projects to ensure best process set up according to Safety, Sustainability, Quality and cost ambition
- Analyzes existing process technologies to identify improvement potential
- Supports development of new process in collaboration with Technology development, NoE and Process engineering teams across regions
- Steers process engineering activities with regional process engineering teams and Global Investment Management
- Develops best implemented standard for copy paste effective productivity improvements
- Drives technology decision within major investment to support local team in scoping size, type and automation within technology
- Works with regions / plant teams to consolidate learning on technology and communicate to network Supports the introduction of new products pertaining to new / improved processes
- Manages Network of Experts for required technologies
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2021 (3.0 > preferred)
- Excellent problem solving abilities using best-practice methodology for process and data analysis
- Strong Project Management skills to identify, manage, & execute projects at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership in a team setting & results-oriented while working independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.