Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Sustainability Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work closely with the Sustainability Director Laundry and Home Care
- Create content for Sustainability newsletter, treasure book and Sustainability pinboard
- Come up with creative Henkel Sustainability posts for social media
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc Sustainability projects
- Develop Sustainability training material for our sales teams
- Assist on top management presentations
- Student who has passed successfully first semesters of business studies in Sustainability related fields
- Practical or international experiences, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad are advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are a plus
- Strong MS-Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Team-oriented, open-minded and self-starter personality with knowledge and passion for Sustainability
- Availability for six months, starting as of September 2021