United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
IC Logistics Coordinator - 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Monitor Production Schedule, Warehouse and Crib Inventory
- Dispatcher for Forklift Operators and Stagers
- Print Manufacturing Orders Issues and Reversals of components and Stock transfers
- Is responsible for documentation of customer inquires and department correspondence
- Provides administrative support to a team
- Drafts standardized documents of low complexity
- Provides services at meetings
- Organizes and oversees documentations so that they are easily accessed and retrieved
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- 3 – 5 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- SAP preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.