United States, Enoree, SC, Adhesive Technologies
Quality Lab Technician
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops tests and reports on formulations
- Executes lab testing and generates test data and documentation
- Ensures SHE and compliance
- Communicates with various internal functions
- Knowledgeable in the use of laboratory equipment and instruments
- Good communication skills - verbal and written, good observation skills and analytical perspective
- Able to work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule in a fast paced, team environment
- Computer literate -- MS Office / SAP experience highly desirable
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
This position is eligible for a $1000 Sign-On Bonus, payable in two installments. The first $500 will be paid after 30 days of employment, with the second $500 paid after 6 months of employment.