United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Ecommerce Channel Director
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Owns revenue, margin, and profitability forecasts and results with accountability for hitting aggressive annual growth targets.
- Design, launch, and monitor promotions that ensure a mix of full to reduced pricing to hit overall margin targets but drive sales and contribute to responsible elimination of overstock inventory.
- Responsible for setting strategic priorities and executing programs to drive profitable growth, reduce customer churn, and increase loyalty and engagement.
- Responsible for new business development within Ecommerce channel.
- Responsible for bringing rich insights and analysis about our customers, our markets, our brand, and our service to the forefront.
- Leverage analytical information to develop insights and actions for pricing, promotions, digital marketing, and CRM activities that will drive long term profitability of our customers.
- Responsible for leading, directing and developing a professional staff.
- College Degree Preferred
- 5 years of experience in sales / website management, including brand e-commerce and amazon. Industry experience a plus.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, identify and resolve problems, handle confidential/sensitive information, and create and/or modify processes/systems
- Exercise discretion, good judgment, leadership, decision making ability and management ability
- Must be comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Prior experience in leading teams, people management and process improvement.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.