United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Social Media Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Do you live and breathe all things hair and beauty? Do you obsess over the latest social trends and beauty brands? We’re looking for “go-the-extra-mile” attitude with flourishing expertise in social media, social advertising, Instagram-first ideology, and storytelling. You will join an existing strong social team along with a full internal content production to support the efforts.
- Social Content Creator: Willing to be “hands-on” from planning, coordinating manage, creating, and executing and posting digital content and supporting all channels: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
- Social Advertising: Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok Advertising, YouTube Advertising: with clear understanding and management, with positive ROAS.
- Analytical Mindset: Create weekly internal reports on account growth and proactively makes changes based on data results.
- Ensure brand voice is maintained across all channels, ensuring that our social media personality is on brand.
- 3+ years professional experience in community management for social media accounts or other digital properties
- Understand how to create modern engaging social content that people want to consume
- Launched successful new social media accounts and posting strategies that measured growth/engagement rates with clear KPI’s
- Strong writing skills and ability to adhere to a brand voice
- Startup mentality personality that is highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail.
- Proficient with Canva or Photoshop and social video production tools
- Team player with a positive attitude who can manage and prioritize multiple creative projects and events
- Ability to thrive in a highly creative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with branded content preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms, as well as sponsored/partner content protocols (Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Instagram Live, TikTok, FB/FB Live, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Openness to working some nights and weekends, as social media is always on
- Reliable transportation
- Professional hair industry experience a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.