United States, Culver City, CA, Finance
Finance Intern Beauty Professional
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Henkel’s Summer Finance Internship is a ten-week program that provides high-potential students with an opportunity to gain exposure to Henkel’s Finance organization and gain a comprehensive understanding of a consumer-packaged goods business from the perspective of the Henkel Finance function.
- Recruiting highly motivated individuals to join the Henkel Beauty Professional Finance team and work in the following areas – Brand Finance or Supply Chain Finance
- Through this program, you will expand your skills in business analytics, problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- In addition to the assigned department within Finance, interns will participate in the following program activities: finance onboarding and training, projects that contribute to the success of our business, networking with finance leadership, mentorship program, community service and team building events.
- Undergraduate (BS, BA, BBA) students currently enrolled in junior year with concentrations in Finance/Accounting or related discipline, or first year of MS/MBA program with a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis.
- Agile and strong work ethic with ability to quickly learn how to analyze data.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
- Project management skills: ability to manage work to meet project deadlines
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.