Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Internship in Marketing Indola
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Active involvement in the innovation process, including coordination and alignment with other departments
- Development of concepts for new products in our three categories, coloration, hair care and styling
- Monitoring of fashion and hair trend research
- Involvement in the creation and implementation of our quarterly look collection, the Street Style Collection, in collaboration with the creative team
- Involvement in the strategy and implementation of the digital program #indolaselected
- Product performance, competition and strategic market analysis
- Day to day administrative support on invoicing, budgeting, presentations, and organizing internal/external events/workshops etc.
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally with focus on marketing
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by internships and semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills (German is a plus, not mandatory)
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality with high level of independence and strong analytical skills
- Interested in B2B hair care / hairdressing industry and digital savvy
- Availability as of July 2021 for 6 months