United States, Culver City, CA, Finance
Finance Beauty Professional Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Oversee the forecasting and planning process of the full brand P&L through collection and analysis of key inputs from various stakeholders
- Gather and analyze data related to business performance and develop fact-based recommendations
- Delivers comprehensive reporting package to support decision-making
- Supports month-end close activities including monitoring expenses related to SG&A, Marketing, and customer trade promotions/discounts
- Active participant in Brand Leadership meetings through preparation and presentation of financial results
- Support compliance with internal and external financial guidelines
- Assist with the completion of various ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and 5+ years of corporate finance experience
- Clear understanding of financial statements
- Strong problem solving/analysis skills
- Ability to collaborate and build cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & deadlines independently, meet critical deadlines on short notice, coordinate with offsite facilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft office including; Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- SAP experience a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.