United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse Operator - 3rd shift - Benefits Start Day 1!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Loads, unloads, transports and shelves materials, bulks, components, ect. in appropriate warehouse location.
- Supplies, replenishes, and supports production staging areas and production work centers with needed raw materials, production process materials, containers, pallets, ect.
- Prepares ands moves completed skids to appropriate destination.
- Picks, labels and ships orders.
- Cycle count raw materials and components.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Certifications and licenses - must have upright forklift, reach truck or rider pallet jack license.
- Communication Skills - Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to work mandatory overtime assigned.
- Physical Requirements - Have the ability to lift at least 50 pounds and be on feet for majority of work day.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.