United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Consumer Insights & Research Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As part of the Schwarzkopf Professional US and Alterna Global team, incumbent will need to understand a broad omnichannel presence (salons, specialty retail, ecommerce), and assess market forces, trends, competitive data, plus hairstylists and consumer insights for the NA market, as well as the EU and Asian markets. The Insights & Research Manager will be a key partner to the marketing and sales teams, as well as to the leadership team.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and sharing primary and secondary research insights with the GM, marketing, and sales teams, to help drive strategy, innovation development and go-to-market decisions.
- Collaborative, thoughtful partner who will work closely with cross functional teams to understand business needs
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, capable to proactively structure new consumer insights processes
- Enthusiastic, passionate analyst capable of bringing to life compelling consumer & pro opportunities from data and research
- University degree with an emphasis in business and/or marketing 5+ years experience in primary and secondary research
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer application packages (word, excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SAP) is required
- Passion for the beauty/fashion industry is a plus.
- CPG experience and advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.