EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Web Designer (Project-based)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales support teams during a fixed-term/project-based contract or assignment
- Edit content (text/images/videos/links) in web content management system including localizations, additions, updates, clean-ups, etc.
- Support in bug-solving & troubleshooting with the support of the technical support team
- Liaise with business partners the planning and execution of digital web editing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong CMS experience and good knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Basic Photoshop & HTML5 / CSS3 experience