EGY, Cairo, Integrated Business Solutions
Artwork Designer (Project-based)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales support teams during a fixed-term/project-based contract or assignment
- Create/edit master packaging artworks (based on master design) and country packaging artworks (based on master artworks)
- Resolve copy-fitting issue on packaging artworks that includes several language translations
- Upload working files in the file storage server and archive final artwork file in Data Asset Management platform
- Ensure compliance to brand, legal, and print packaging guidelines
- Support leadership team with ad-hoc tasks & requests, communicate with business partners, and ensure adherence to KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Digital Graphics, Graphic Design, Marketing, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- ArtPro+ experience is preferable