EGY, Cairo, Integrated Business Solutions
HR Life Cycle Management One-Year Intern (French Speaker)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Complete all assigned tickets within the guidelines and SLAs (hiring, transfers, promotions, salary increase, award payments, exits, HR letters, contract renewals, end of probation, etc.) while ensuring completeness of the workflow documents and manuals
- Serve as the point-of-contact for all employees related to personnel administration topics
- Ensure high quality and punctual service delivery
- Work on continuous improvement of processes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant study
- Maximum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent French speaker
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)