EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Pre-Press Specialist (Project-based)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales support teams during a fixed-term/project-based contract or assignment
- Perform established prepress steps in accordance to brand guidelines and print specifications such as:
manual trapping, re-linking of images, layering pullback etc.
- Perform color separation for print trial and color proofing
- Use Acrobat, Illustrator, or Esko ArtPro software in preparing print-ready files
- Troubleshoot and fix file issues including image and typography problems
- Collaborate with artwork designers, international packaging teams and printers
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Digital Graphics, Graphic Design, Marketing, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in packaging design/prepress and Flexo printing.
- Knowledge of design, color theory and typography
- Familiar with terms such as: die cut, emboss, hotstamping, coldfoil, gloss/matt varnish, color profile, dot gain, misregister
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and ArtPro+
- Fluent English speaker