SWE, Stockholm, Adhesive Technologies
Internship within Sales - AdhesiveTechnologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- We offer you a real hands-on Sales internship within an international company, operating in various market areas. You will get an overview of company’s and sales department’s business activities and processes.
- You will be part of our sales team where you will assist the Head of Sales, Key Account Mrgs and Product Safety & Regulartory Affairs dep. in business operations.
- Your task will include eg. maintain, optimize and analyze different reports and system data, create material for our distributors and support Henkel sales team with diverse ad hoc tasks.
- The role also include own project that varies depending on customers- and market needs.
- The brand portfolio contains the world wide known brands Loctite and Teroson.
- You will work in the Sales department for Adhesive products at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You are full-time student focusing in Sales/Business operations and you are looking for a future career within Sales, Business development or Marketing.
- You are fluent both in Swedish and English.
- You are familiar with the MS Office Package and have advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- As a person you are business oriented, analytical, communicative, co-operative and a good team player.
- You are also flexible, motivated and have sense of figures.
- Above all you have a positive attitude and are eager to learn and develop your professional skills.
- You are available for 6 months from mid August 2021.