Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Corporate Entrepreneur - Incubator (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
You would like to work in an entrepreneurial and agile manner and in a global corporation?
No problem! Become a part of our Incubator Team
We are looking for a Corporate Entrepreneur who will build and manage new digital brands.
You can expect an exciting environment and many opportunities to develop, to make a difference and to be responsible for your own business.
- Drive relevant market, consumer and trend research, analyze market drivers and best practices
- Develop a breakthrough innovation pipeline for the Incubator incl. new categories and channels
- Lead Henkel’s global Digital Business Platform and eCRM set-up from business side
- Ideate, validate, develop, launch, scale and manage new, relevant and scalable brands and business models in an agile and entrepreneurial environment
- Own and lead the end-to-end process inclusive brand and business strategy, brand equity, concept and design
portfolio, product formulas and packaging, as well as go-to-market strategy and implementation
- Own and lead your own (D2C) businesses
- Oversee (digital) communication campaigns and platforms, craft digital assets and content
- Initiate and organize internal and external Incubator and project communication
- Continue to strengthen the Incubator set-up by e.g. enlarging its ecosystem
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, (Digital-) Marketing or Management-related study
- At least 5 years of (Digital-) Marketing or eCommerce experience in a FMCG or luxury goods company (ideally multinational), start-up or direct-to-consumer company
- Proven brand and/or business builder with out of the box thinking and strong concept development skills
- Direct-to-consumer business experience or/and Customer Life Cycle Management highly appreciated
- Entrepreneurial spirit, full ownership and strong leadership skills
- Passionate and energetic to change the game and push boundaries
- Adaptable and highly flexible – also in times of set-backs
- Creative, consumer- and trend-driven with a high affinity for the beauty industry
- Strong communication, presentation (oral and written) and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German