United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Packaging Operator 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Competitive Hourly compensation- Up to $16/hour
- Excellent benefit package available day one. Including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Work / Life Balance: 11 paid holidays; 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Shift Differentials
- Safely, Consistently, & Efficiently manufacture the required products that meet QA specifications. Reads and interprets filling process orders, understanding bulk material and packaging requirements, verifying the physical components prior to and during production.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Work Order (WO) for the Fill ticket
- Execution of minor equipment troubleshooting/repair and regularly scheduled operator maintenance.
- Stoppage of production / immediate notification to a Lead, Supervisor or Manager due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency. Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.