Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Head of Market & Customer Activation - Automotive Components (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As our Global Head of Market & Customer Activation for Automotive Components you are responsible for the Customer Journey Activities for OEMs’ and Tier 1’s of the automotive industry. Are you looking to be involved in trends like eMobility and Autonomous Driving and want to take an active role in the transformation? Then this position is of high interest for you!
- Develop global Marketing Strategy to bring Customer Experience for automotive manufacturers to the next level
- Oversee global messaging, positioning, campaigns, promotion & product launches always seeking out for new approaches to maximize customer engagement
- Drive Brand awareness and build up Thought Leadership Positioning that resonates with and motivates our B2B target audiences to engage
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will sharpen the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership
- Professionalize Lead Generation, Lead Management and Marketing Automation globally
- Own and steer annual global and regional marketing communication plans in line with defined strategic initiatives, focusing on key market campaigns & innovation launches
- Manage and ensure effective use of global Marketing budget
- Lead a strong, international team across regions
- Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
- More than 10 years experience in developing marketing and communications strategy for industrial, multi-market strong brands. Professional experience in Automotive industry and/or Adhesives Industry is a plus
- Creative and innovative marketer with the ability to interpret insights and think outside of the box
Setting clear media objectives anchored in Henkel’s overall marketing strategy and / or campaign strategy
- Inspirational leader that excites and engages others. You know how to manage, develop and support an international team
- Comfortable working in a complex and fast-moving environment that values speed, entrepreneurialism, collaboration and continual experimentation with a positive and respectful atmosphere.
- You have proven your high-quality problem solving and project management skills in a previous role, and have experience in leading high importance, cross-functional projects. You have demonstrable experience of managing costs, as well as leading budgeting and cost control processes.
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills would be a plus