EGY, Cairo, Laundry & Home Care
Continuous Improvement One-Year Intern - Laundry & Home Care - 6th of October Plant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Enforce SHEQ procedures, maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Support manufacturing on a daily basis by being accountable for output, yields, uptime, and quality
- Work closely with other shift team leaders and shift team members to ensure consistent performance and standardization in practices across the shifts
- Develop and implement new processes required to run or improve existing products
- Train and provide documentation for process implementation for manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- Maximum of 2 years of production experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- High leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate, coach, and constructively deal with people at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented and able to make decisions timely & effectively in a fast-paced environment