PHL, Makati, Integrated Business Solutions
Source-to-Pay Senior Specialist (Japanese Speaker)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Process day to day requests based on Japan Invoice Processing, Purchase-to-Pay Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Handle monthly calls with stakeholders in discussing performance; Close collaboration with Process Expert and other team members
- Manage escalations, provides short-term solutions, and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for a long-term solution
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) related to regression testing, mergers & acquisition and other special testing as required for SAP R93 and R92
- Conduct continuous review of processes and provide support to team members (e.g. in creation of Desktop Procedures)
- Lead and collaborate on continuous process improvements and process simplification; Create and update Process Documentation
- Provide back-up support and perform ad hoc activities/requests (e.g. processing of invoices and managing stakeholders)
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy, or related courses
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in Accounts Payable (Purchase to Pay); Preferably obtained from a shared service working environment
- Must be proficient in Japanese language; Preferably Native Speaker or JLPT N1 level in reading, writing, and speaking
- JLPT N2 level may be considered if the candidate has Accounts Payable (Purchase to Pay) background
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; SAP is highly preferred
- With high inter-personal, communication, and stakeholder management skills