Netherlands, Amsterdam, Purchasing
Purchasing Intern, Direct Raw Material Purchasing Team
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to work on global initiatives the purchasing organisation for solvent and Polyurethane Category
- Support in providing transparency on distribution channels for Solvent globally (35m Euros spent)
- TG/CM - create complete overview of the technology (raw material used %, price evolution and so on) to optimise negotiation process (65M euros spent)
- Work on solvent categorisation process – clustering process to optimise negotiation leverage. Solvent needs support to capture market information on key technology to improve strategy and supplier’s matrix awareness
- University degree in Business Administration or related studies
- Passion for trends and innovation
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness, and ability to establish trustful relationships across multiple functions and to leadership
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English (written, oral)
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda
- Available as of July 2021 for 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub