Quality Control Technician
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- To ensure all supporting activities required from the Quality Control team are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to current business standards.
- Ensuring all validation and project related activities are handled in accordance to Henkel Standard operating procedures.
- Support the Product Development team and Technical Customer Services team with research and development initiatives.
- Liaise with all departments on site for completion of related Quality Control activities pertaining to special projects.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within the Quality department.
- Performing batch supervision activities 6. Assist with Quality Nonconformance’s (investigation and closure).
- Assist with troubleshooting for resolution of customer complaints where experimental testing is required.
- Assist with Master Data issues (troubleshooting and corrective actions).
- Maintain and improve the 5S standard of the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Assist the Quality Control department.
- Use of SAP (mandatory).
- Customer Focus.
- Be familiar to chemical manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Exposure in the use of laboratory equipment.
- Capable of performing physical and chemical analysis.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Drive for results.
- Good influencing skills.