United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Adhesive Technologies
Manager PMO Center of Excellence
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Identify and directly manage global PMO CoE initiatives to support the achievement of the CoE strategy and objectives and to address organizational project management needs.
- Act as a representative for the PMO CoE in cross-functional / cross-business collaborations and initiatives.
Coach project and organizational PMOs on PMO best practices and on project management tools and platforms
- Collaborate with PMO teams across the organization on the development of project management best practices and directly support global projects when required
- Responsible for the ownership and continuous improvement of PMO standards
Continuous development of PMO CoE processes and tools to ensure the department continues to operate efficiently.
- University degree in Engineering or Business, ideally with an MBA
- Formal project management certification (e.g. PMP, APMP, Prince2, AIPMO, SCRUM, etc.).
- Strong team player who holds a high level of independence and excellent communication skills
- Min 7 years of project management experience ideally with experience in organizational management of change and transformation initiatives