Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Data Science Ambassador (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Actively shape data and analytics products by transforming business problems into concepts for data products and thus closing the gap between business and the data and analytics unit
- Contribute to new ideas and solutions that take Henkel’s data and analytics services to the next level. Find data and analytics solutions for challenges in the realm of both big and small data
- Be part of the Data and Analytics Use Case team at Henkel. Advance the team with your expertise and extend and deepen your knowledge by strong collaboration within the team and within cross-functional teams
- Work in close collaboration with domain, data science and data platform experts using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Be passionate about exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential to drive our data & analytics strategy
- Establish yourself as a Data and Analytics ambassador across business units and functions.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, [computer] science); PhD is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a data science environment
- Proven track record in working closely with non-technical teams translating complex business problems into measurable data products
- Ability to structure and reduce complexity. Ability to transition from bird-eye-view to detailed view and back
- Strong skills in presenting concepts in verbal and written format to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Hands on experience in the following data science areas: supervised or unsupervised machine learning, statistical modeling, time series modelling
- Coding skills in Python, R or similar languages
- Confidence in handling data in cloud ecosystems as well as experience in data preparation, data modeling, analysis, and visualization
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus