South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Technical Customer Service Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Manage customer projects for Adhesive electronics business unit like compact camera module, electronics components part etc.
- Execute all related matters to meet timeline and to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders in a structured and professional manner
- Be a technical buddy of sales teams, ensure strong and continuous exchange and foster the team approach
- Demonstrate knowledge and solution finding and ensure highest credibility over our competition
- Plan the designs of experiments, run application test and introduce new test mythologies
- Train customers and Henkel colleagues in products and applications
- Travel to customers and equipment suppliers and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent is required and Master's degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years of work experience in Electronics or Adhesive industry is required and work experience in compact camera modules is plus
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Able to travel at least 30% within Korea and oversea