China, Shanghai, DX
Data Product Owner
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The data product owner is responsible for leading product team (internal & external) to ensure Henkel Data-Middle End Platform continuously generate high-value business data insights. The key focus will be developing more business cases for Beauty-case business and onboard Laundry business to DME platform.
- Work as data product owner to co-work with business product owner to collect business requirements and create user stories.
- Create and prioritize product backlog for DME covering sales analytics, media evaluation, CRM, etc. business cases
- Shape and own DME product roadmap and effectively communicate with business
- Lead data solution design and provide technical guidance through the delivery process
- Facilitate agile development team progress, timeline, budget to ensure high-value deliverables are prioritized, and host agile daily meeting, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Explore innovated data applications to integrate with DME platform to achieve advanced data analytics, incl. data mining, sales forecasting, etc.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in management information system, Computer science, Business analysis
- Over 5 years working experience in data technology domains as data analysis/data engineer and 2-3 years’ experience as data product owner/project manager
- Preferred to be familiar with Alibaba data products: Dataphin, Quick audience, Quick BI
- Proficiency in English and Chinese to be able to communicate with local and global team
- Strong business acumen and effectively communicate with business stakeholders
- Ability to self-managed priorities and deliverables. Proven records of collaborative teamwork with an innovation & open mindset
- Familiar with Agile methodology and have hand-on experience on Agile tools (e.g: Jira/Azure Devops)
- Preferred experience in FMCG industry