United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Finance
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to apply for the role of Finance Analyst – Industrial Adhesives. This is a challenging role that provides the successful applicant with the opportunity to utilise and develop their financial advice and business partnering skills to the full as an integral member of the Industrial Adhesives Team in UK and Ireland.
- Working closely with the Senior Business Controller Adhesives in providing support to the decision-making process of the local and regional management
- Ensure fast, timely and reliable reporting following the internal rules and guidelines of the local BU and in line with Corporate Standards
- Proactively provide fast, accurate and reliable analysis of standard and ad-hoc topics
- Provide accurate and detailed follow-up of relevant business targets, offering early warning, advice about risks and opportunities and show potential impacts
- Proactively participate in local and European finance project teams
- Ensure adherence to Financial Reporting requirements
- Ensure process templates, procedures and tools are correctly and efficiently applied
- Actively contribute to the creation of a compliance culture including adherence to Corporate Standards and action alerts on specific issues
- Together with other F personnel, contribute towards effective communication and training on Corporate standards, Financial targets and other Financial Controls
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- Part qualified or studying towards accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly through written and oral media in English is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.