SGP, Singapore, Purchasing
Global Category Team Member
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop strategic plans for the purchasing function while ensuring full documentation and traceability Strategy definition E2E cost optimization in full interaction with Global Supply Chain
- Contributes to deliver bottom line/top line results, managing own spend/projects according to long term planning and upfront targets defined
- Gain and documents insight / knowledge on total value chain, industry, and supply base for selected spend. Ensures cross fertilization of knowledge and best practices sharing
- Conducts periodic risk assessment, designing and managing adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Defines and manages selected supplier portfolio; selects suppliers; establishes strategic supplier relationship where appropriate and manages it accordingly
- Supports full delegation of back-office jobs to Shared Service Centre and develop best practices for e-sourcing with sustainable results
- Ensure cross fertilization of knowledge and best practices sharing
- Responsible for periodic progress measurement, accuracy of information and data, in-time delivery, audit conform documentation of all sourcing activities
- Degree in Logistic, Supply Chain or Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Logistics / Supply Chain and Sourcing experience for raw materials
- Excellent communication skills with influencing and convincing abilities
- Strong Analytical thinking and conceptual skills
- Experience with Microsoft office and SAP