United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Prism Rotational Program – Sales Engineering Track
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- 12 month rotation program through over numerous functions (Lab, Engineering, Innovation, Operations, Sales & Marketing)
- High level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program
- Valuable real-world learning experiences with continuous feedback and support
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer for strategic initiatives, such as sustainability and corporate citizenship
- Deployment into the sales organization within North America, where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel their career forward.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.