SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Network Planner (Contract)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Replenishment planning using SAP system
- Work with country demand planners to ensure seamless and efficient flow of demand changes information and adopt supply plan accordingly
- Review the inventory level and provide root cause analysis on the supply gap/ excess stock with action plan
- Work with country sales and source supply chain team on expedite request/demand pull in
- Participate in country S&OP meeting to address supply issue for key products - Gap/Excess
- Optimize planning parameters to achieve higher service level with lower inventory
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, develop action plan and implement them effectively
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or above (preferably in supply chain management)
- Possess at least 2 – 3 years of relevant planning experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and SAP
- Strong communication skill - able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong coordination skill – able to follow through things by working with different functions and countries
- Strong sense of ownership
- Attention to detail, organized and reliable
- Strong team player