United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Logistics Payables Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Clear invoice exceptions in CASS freight payables system daily.
- Drive continuous improvement with carriers and internal parties to eliminate exceptions.
- Submit weekly funding file ensuring proper coding applied.
- Ensure FedEx invoices are coded appropriately and submitted to payables clerks for entry.
- Liaise between AP clerks, transportation, Logistics Procurement, and providers to ensure accounts remain current.
- Clear and approve paper invoices as needed to ensure on time payment.
- Build and report weekly payables KPI’s
- Perform root cause analysis to develop clear actions that will drive improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another analytical field. Strong knowledge of logistics, transportation, or supply chain preferred.
- Experience with CASS, Saperion, or other payables systems preferred. Also an expert level use of Excel.
- Ability to communicate internally, externally, and hold others accountable to requirements.
- Continuous improvement mindset with an action-oriented drive.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.