United States, Trumbull, CT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Formulate new or re-formulate National Brand Equivalent and/or National Brand Auto Dishwasher Detergents: Mono and Multi-chamber included concentrated formulations.
- Also formulate new National Brand Equivalent and/or national Brand Dishwasher Liquids and Gels, if required.
- Formulate new or re-formulate National Brand Equivalent and/or National Brand Liquid Hand Dishwashing Detergents: regular and concentrated, including Green/Free & Clear and the fragranced versions.
- Improve existing Auto Dishwasher and Liquid Hand Washing Detergent formulations performance with new ingredients meeting formulations’ target cost structures and expected performance.
- Prepare experimental Research and Development lab and pilot batches – submit samples to Stability Laboratory to initiate their stability testing according to the Research and Development stability protocol.
- Prepare experimental Research and Development lab and pilot batches and submit samples to Performance Laboratory for product performance evaluation testing according to the Research and Development Performance testing protocol.
- Prepare client samples on laboratory and pilot scales and perform their analyses/testing to ensure they meet clients’ specifications - chemical and physical characteristics.
- Attend to any other tasks assigned by Senior Manager, Product Development – Dish.
- University Degree required; B.Sc. (M.Sc. preferred) in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 5 + years’ experience in in laboratory and manufacturing setting
- Technical knowledge in Home Care or Personal Care products preferred
- Advanced knowledge of surfactants
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.