Netherlands, Amsterdam, Law & Chief Compliance Office
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support in drafting of legal documents
- Legal support in the daily business
- General administrative support for the legal team
- Support for contract management tool & corporate housekeeping tasks
- The internship isn’t part of a qualification training (for Dutch students’ information)
- Education: Bachelor of Law with focus on contract law, corporate law, international business law.
- Experience: entry level; previous internships and/or paralegal experience are a plus
- Pragmatic, attentive to details, eager to learn. You show responsiveness, organization, analytical spirit. You have great social skills that will promote your integration.
- You have a perfect knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an additional asset.
- Very good mastery of MS Office Tools.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands for 6 months as of June/July 2021
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub