NZL, East Tamaki, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brand in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
- Proven Sales experience in a Mechanical or other Engineering environment; with any relevant engineering qualifications highly regarded.
- Able to achieve sustainable growth through gains of new business, both from competitors and new technology
- Self-motivated, results oriented, dedicated and driven to succeed.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent with CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Service existing markets and increase penetration through the implementation of marketing promotions, education programs and sales leads.
- Coordinate regular travel plan, educating and demonstrating to end users the benefits brought by the use of our technologies.
- Develop new opportunities through consultative sales methods. Represent the company at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Travel to customer market (North Island).