EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Order-to-Cash (Accounts Receivables) Team Lead
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Monitor the team's performance, drive the improvement of KPIs, and ensure adherence to compliance
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of all processes performed, assist team members in resolving any related process issues, and provide support during critical working days
- Sustain close collaboration with stakeholders
- Control and support the performance of day-to-day order to cash (OTC) finance operations
- Challenge the team members for new continuous improvement opportunities
- Coach and motivate team members to develop their competencies
- Support the Process Manager with strategic topics/projects: i.e. process migration, internal audit, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a multicultural environment, preferably in a shared services environment
- Excellent command of English, both in speaking & writing
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong team supervision experience is a must